Entrepreneur in Residence/ Business Development (Internship/Full-time)
We at Leonyte envision a world protected from harmful bacteria. In order to do so, we provide contamination data through bacteria tests to the food industry. We develop patented real-time Pathogen detection technology. We are an international, multi-disciplinary team, from Engineers to Molecular Biologists, among others, working hard to make our vision a reality.
We are looking for a german speaking Business Development professional. You will help develop and execute the strategy to find our pilot customers.
- Work with CEO/COO in the definition of the strategy for pilot customer identification
- Search and contact potential customer via different channels (email, linkedin, phone, visit)
- Manage partnership documentation (NDAs, contracts, negotiation terms)
- Develop and track KPI’s
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- 1 year(s) experience in a high paced work environment consulting, investment banking, high growth start-up
- Exceptional organization, social and commercial skills.
- Proficiency in Office Suite
- Comfortable communicating effectively with all levels of seniority
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both English & German languages.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Knowledge/ Interest in Food Safety or Quality Management is a big plus.
- Quick learner.